Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

My desk, my sanctuary?

Hi, guys, this time I decorated a little bit my desk for you to show you some favourite stuff of mine that can help me to make my mood better. My desk is kind of a picture of my current mood and state of mind. Sometimes it´s just unorganized and full of pills of books for my studying as I am. Another time when I have a good positive day there are flowers on it and a photo of Marcos or a photo of Pearl in a frame where I can see it. Lately it´s been kind of a stressful time but I decided to clean up my desk so I can do the same thing in my life:). Plus this time I added there some little things for you that I would normally have on my bed table.
...A picture of my Marcos (and all my loved ones) and me is something I need to have with me all the time (at least as a mental picture in my head-or in my heart?). Portrait of Audrey Hepburn, my favourite perfume and jewelry and those sweet pink teddy bears I bought this week for me and Pearl (one for 10 crowns/30cents)...
And what about your desk? How is it ? And what things do you like to have on it to make you feel well?

Dneska jsem pro vás trochu upravila design mého stolu, abych vám ukázala některé své oblíbené drobnosti, které mám pro zlepšení nálady:). Můj stůl je tak trochu odrazem mojí aktuální nálady a stavu mé duše. Někdy je neuspořádaný a přetéká hromadami knih, které mám nastudovat. Jindy, když mám pozitivní den, jsou na něm květiny a už dobře vidím na fotku v rámečku, na které je můj Marcos nebo Pearl. Poslední týdny byly dost hektické i těžké, ale rozhodla jsem se hezky si uspořádat svůj stůl, abych mohla udělat to samé i se svým životem:). Navíc jsem pro vás přidala pár věcí, které bych normálně měla spíš na nočním stolku.
...Obrázek mě s Marcosem (a vůbec se všemi mými blízkými) je něčím, co vždy potřebuju mít nějakým způsobem u sebe, alespoň jako jakýsi mentální obraz v hlavě(-nebo v srdci?). Portrét Audrey Hepburn, můj oblíbený parfém a šperky a dva malí medvídci za 10 Kč, které jsem tenhle týden koupila pro mě a Pearl...
A co váš stůl? Jak se teď má? A co na něm nejraději máte, abyste se cítili dobře?

Facebook Page Audrey and Pearl

Giveaway!


xx
Audrey









 
Jewellery box - practical for travelling:).
Obal na šperky, hodí se i na cesty:).






                                                          Photographed by Audrey

20 comments:

  1. Your desk is so pretty! I love all the jewellery pieces!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for dropping by and following. I love your blog and have already been following for the past few months via gfc (under the name sita)! I just started following on bloglovin too :) xx

      Delete
  2. I find you ;)))) thank you

    I like your today Post, l love Jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ten obal na šperky mě fascinoval!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. My desk also represents my frame of mind. I often find if I tidy up my desk I feel like my mind is a bit cleaner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like these pictures!!
    I'm following you, hope you'll follow me back :D

    http://wabiii.blogspot.it/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is so beautiful, she was definetely the one :D
    Kiss
    Trendy Bow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Audrey is one of my old time favorite icon. I giggled a bit when I saw your post! Love these tiny little stuff!!

    xoxo

    ww.thebexdoctorproject.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're desk is so pretty! Like you, mine also reflects my state of mind at any given time. At the moment, it's very organised with pink flowers and some of my favourite books/magasines on it. Your jewelry pieces are also stunning :)

    hannahsfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post and blog! Audrey is amazing!
    I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out my blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post!

    xo, styledelight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for your lovely words and of course we can follow each other. Let us know when you do and we promise we will follow you right back. We follow all of our followers back! Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Following you too, on all 3 platforms!!!:) see you again soon!!

      Delete
  11. Simply beautiful!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love that photo of audrey! the ultimate fashion icon
    xx
    yasmin
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning jewelry!
    Wondering if you would like to follow each other? :)
    Please let me know! I follow right back.
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sweetie! Thank you for following. I followed back :)
      XOXO
      yuliconversations.blogspot.com

      Delete
  14. Such pretty things! Following you back from J. Rachel Besnard.

    ReplyDelete