Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

To Faculty Swing Ball

Here is a post from our school ball. When you say "Faculty of Humanities" in Czech Republic, people associate it with bunch of "alternative" people. And it is true - in a way. All people there are a bit crazy, each in his or her own speacial way and most of them belong to those who believe they can change the world. And that it is why I liked those last three years there so much :).

Přináším vám příspěvek z našeho školního plesu. Pod Fakultou humanitních studií si nejspíš představíte hromadu "alternativců". A ono to tak je, v jistém smyslu. Všichni jsou tam tak trochu praštění, každý svým zvláštním způsobem a většina z nich patří k těm, kteří věří, že změní svět. A právě proto se mi tam ty poslední tři roky tak líbily :).

xx
Audrey


My look for tonight - eternal combination of red and gold. Můj look pro tento večer v nesmrtelné kombinaci rudé a zlaté.

                                     Tereza´s graceful vintage outfit. Terezčin půvabný vintage outfit.
                                                         Swing & Swing again!
                   Charming blue velvet couple Svetlana and Luky. A milý modrý pár Světlana a Luky.
Dadka ´s romantic curls and gorgeous smile. Romantické vlny a nádherný úsměv Dadky.

Detail of my purse. Detail psaníčka.
A small pic of me and Marcos. Naše malinká společná fotka. 


17 comments:

  1. A pak že alternativci nejsou elegantní...

    Penelope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog!
    If you want follow eatch other, tell me …
    Kiss,
    www.flordemaracuja.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. To psaníčko je úžasné, už jsem ho obdivovala na instagramu.. a červená se zlatou nikdy nezklamou <3 krásné fotky jsi zachytila!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. krásné fotky!:) a ty šaty jsou tak nádherné!♥

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many pretty dresses!


    Fluffy sweater, trench, slippers on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dress and pumps! Stunning..
    Wanna follow each other? Please let me know.
    xo

    www.zanesaria.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely snaps! You get to have so much fun dressing up! You're so lucky!
    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    : bloglovin
    : OPAL NECKLACE GIVEAWAY :

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What can I say? ... intimidates me! Plots look!
    You have a figure like a model! And just as you pose!
    Great post! I congratulate the ability and talent to curiosity to me!
    I will always be coming back for more: *


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  9. I tried follow you but an error appears ;s
    Kisses*
    www.flordemaracuja.pt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! You have amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice look :) would u like follow each other ,let me know i ll be happy and i follow u back
    :* kisses from italy :*


    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for following me :) following you back on bloglovin and instagram!

    christelpaola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all your dress. You look gorgeuos ♥ mind to following each other?

    Xoxo
    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. bože.. to je neuvěřitelné.. jsi vážně nádherná ♥ vlásky, líčení, šaty, doplňky.. prostě ty jako taková :*
    všem vám to moc slušelo :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking totally adorable! Love the dress!
    Such a cute blog, I'm following on GFC , FB & Instagram ! Hope you do too!
    xoxo

    http://fashionablestreets.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/fashionablestreets

    ReplyDelete